Asked by danics from Philippines | Jun. 18, 2012 11:15
About:China Embassy in Philippines

My husband is in the Ph and I want him to come over here in Beijing under a dependent visa

My friend, who is in Shanghai, said that I can just ask him to come over under a tourist visa and have him process all the requirements here in Beijing instead. I know that the policies differ between the cities but I want to know what will be the quickest and more practical way to process his visa. Is it the tourist visa then have it changed here or get him a dependent visa from the ph. Your replies and suggestion are most appreciated thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by ROshan from Sri Lanka | Jun. 18, 2012 22:00
hi there your said husband that means married right ? The easy and fast way him to get visa is tourist visa as your friend from Shanghai mention. I am married to my chinese wife and I got the visa one day for 1 year . But you have to right a request letter saying that your inviting your husband to beijing for a family visit and you have to send your ID your passport copy and marriage certificate is very important with out marriage certificate the embassy can't prove your married they need prove.
Related Questions:
i am a filipina and i want my family to come and visit me in beijing this d...
Asked by Mr.bedia from China
| Nov. 11, 2010 01:40
From Fuijian fuzhou going to zhuhai
Asked by Sheryl from China
| Aug. 15, 2014 01:39
process to get my son from philippines
Asked by tina from China
| Sep. 10, 2011 02:51
What are the requirements for bring my kid to Beijing for vacation?
Asked by julie from China
| Mar. 12, 2012 01:47
can a switch my student X type to dependent visa my husband is a student he...
Asked by Tolu from china
| Mar. 09, 2017 03:34
Do I need to go back to India to get the Z Visa ?Can i get this stamped som...
Asked by Kavitha from India
| Mar. 16, 2014 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)