Asked by Minhaz from Bangladesh | Jun. 10, 2012 09:15
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Z Visa with Family

Dear All, CAN I APPLY FOR Z VISA WITH MY FAMILY AT THE SAME TIME . The Age of my child is 6 months

I have got a full time job in china I want to move with my family . Now I have for me and spouce and child:
1)Original Employment License for Foreigners issued by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of China
2)Original Visa Notice Form issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 10, 2012 21:19
Yes, you can apply dependent Z visa for them to stay in China with you. If your child do not have a passport yet, he or she can share the same passport with your wife.
Related Questions:
A Spouse looking to Work in China
Asked by Grandison from America
| Apr. 17, 2013 01:55
how many family members at a time to visit their employed member with z typ...
Asked by FRANCIS B.OCANG from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:03
I am Iranian for working in China, is it necessary to enter in China with z...
Asked by ASGHAR from China
| May. 28, 2011 01:15
hi' i want to get z visa for xian for one year, can i take my family on tha...
Asked by imran from Pakistan
| Aug. 17, 2014 02:13
Can an individual on a Z visa take a leave of absence while in China?
Asked by Mr.GO from USA
| May. 04, 2010 21:49
i want to ask that my husband got z visa n want to apply for me n my daught...
Asked by Mrs.junaid from pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2010 20:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)