Asked by Mr.DAVIDLOY from Malaysia | Jun. 04, 2012 03:09
About:China Visa on Arrival

Visa on arrival for Malaysia passport holder to Hainan province?

Two of my sibling and I are Malaysia passport holder and we currently resident in Taiwan.We will be visiting
Hainan island on the end of this month with a 6 days stay.Our flight is China airline from Taipei to Haikou.
We are planning to join local tour at there and still in pending.Should we apply the visa in advance or just
the visa on arrival is O.K?THANK YOU!

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 04, 2012 04:49
Actually, Malasia passport holders are exempt from visa to Hainan Province as a group (at least 5 members) organised by International Travel Agencies that have been set up and registered in Hainan Province. The stay is 21 days at most. So if you join a travel agency, you will not need a visa.
Otherwise, you need to apply a visa in advance.
Related Questions:
Our family is going to visit Hainan for 5 days, We are holder of Malaysia p...
Asked by Mrs.Ng from Malaysia
| Dec. 23, 2010 01:47
Can a UK passport holder have TOURIST VISA on arrival at Sanya Airport Hain...
Asked by frank from Thailand
| Mar. 27, 2017 20:59
Hainan visa on arrival
Asked by Jos from USA
| May. 10, 2013 04:30
I am UK passport holder. I am visiting my family in Sanya Hainan. Can I get...
Asked by Steve Hunter from United Kingdom
| Apr. 15, 2013 02:29
@Visa on arrival
Asked by tina
| Mar. 04, 2012 06:01
Can a canadian passport holder get a visa-on-arrival at the hainan airport ...
Asked by Mr.JKS from canada
| Feb. 10, 2011 22:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)