Asked by Ranjith from India | Jun. 01, 2012 03:37
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Visa to attend International conference

I have to attend an international conference to be held in Nanjing, China. I am an Indian doing Phd studies in South Korea. My wife also would like to accompany me for this trip. We both have Korean Alien registration cards. Which visa we should apply for the travel? Do we need to apply together? what documents should i produce if my wife want to come with me. reply me

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jun. 01, 2012 03:50
You need to apply for a business visa F, if you have received invitation letter. Otherwise, you can apply for tourist visas instead. Visa appplications for you and your wife should better be processed together. Basic requirements can be found on this site, the proof of relationship -marraige certificate is required if your wife want to go with you to China.
Related Questions:
It is always difficult to get a VISA in Nigeria, what can i do because i wi...
Asked by Akanni Oluwasayo from Nigeria
| Aug. 08, 2018 02:19
Where should i apply for visa for attending a conference in Hangzhou if i l...
Asked by Piyush Raj from Malaysia
| Jun. 03, 2011 20:28
China Visa requirement
Asked by Sherry Weigand from United States
| May. 17, 2011 07:33
Two transits.
Asked by Ray from Canada
| Jun. 04, 2013 04:13
I am an Indian Passport Holder. Can i get Visa on Arrival in Zhuhai
Asked by Manish from JAKARTA
| May. 23, 2017 20:55
I got an invitation letter to attend an International conference through em...
Asked by prasanth from India
| Oct. 06, 2013 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)