Asked by Rafel from Bangladesh | Jun. 01, 2012 03:24
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

how can i get multiple visa?

i've visited china before for 7days and visa type was F. now i need to visit china many time within 6 months for my business. I'm a sole agent of a Chinese company. so, for that reason i'm interested to get a multiple visa for 6months to 12 months as if i can visit as many time as i want within the validity.
what do i need to apply for multiple visa or what are the requirement to get multiple visa?
please let me know details.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jun. 01, 2012 03:56
For multiple entry China Business visa, you need to prepare invitation letter from your partner in China, possibly, the official one issued by local foreign affairs office. The proof that you need visit China frequently this coming year, such as flight tickets and hotel reservations. Financial support is also helpful.
Related Questions:
L tourist visa required multiple entry, what documents do I need and how lo...
Asked by MIKE .f from SCOTLAND
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:29
How can i have a "M" Multiple entry?. I always get double entry..
Asked by Au from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2016 20:07
Can I get a 10 year multiple entry visa for tourists?
Asked by Steven Lew from United States
| May. 01, 2017 20:10
Can I get a one-year multiple entry travel visa for china in thailand now? ...
Asked by Mr.d.
| May. 18, 2009 01:27
I have heard there's now a 10 year multiple entry visa available for US cit...
| Nov. 27, 2014 20:15
How can I get multiple entry F visa to China?
Asked by rahul from United States
| Jun. 27, 2011 03:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)