Asked by Val from Mexico | May. 30, 2012 18:04
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I have a Mexican passport with only one entry and I would like to visit Hong Kong in three days.

I am here with my university group and I am the only not that doesn't have multiple entries Chinese visa. We are interesting in going Shopping in Hong Kong and I was wondering how long the process takes to get multiple entry visa if I am here in China .
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 30, 2012 20:36
Hi, Val. There are two ways. The first is try to change your visa type to multiple entry visa at the local enter-exit department in Mainland China. The other way is to apply a new Chinese L Visa at the Office of the Commission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of P.R.C. in HKASAR. Since your time is tight, I suggest you to apply for rush service.

You can try the first way when you are still in Mainland China. If failed, then try the second way in HK.
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa for HK and an other for mainland?
Asked by Roberto from Mexico
| Jan. 22, 2014 03:55
Hi. This is Prof. Abbas from IRAQ. I'm working and living at Nanjing, Jiang...
Asked by Laith K. Abbas from China
| Jul. 11, 2016 03:23
travelling from hong kong to macau, on the same day will I need a visa
Asked by Martha from Mexico
| Dec. 06, 2012 01:31
MExican passport- flight from Hong Kong to Mx (via Beijing)
Asked by Deyanira MErcado Rivera from Mexico
| Mar. 16, 2018 01:07
Visa F Process
Asked by Patricia from Mexic
| Feb. 23, 2012 02:13
Visa to mainland for SA passport holder
Asked by Dorotheos from Hong Kong
| May. 13, 2018 22:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)