Asked by Bonsu from Ghana | May. 21, 2012 11:34
About:China Embassy in Ghana

Z visa from China?

hello, i'm a Ghanaian student in china and will graduate soon, however, i will want to apply for a working visa (Z visa) as i have a job waiting for me, do I need to go back to Ghana to apply for the Visa or can I directly apply it here in China. If not, is there any cross border country from China where i can apply it? Please i need an urgent answer, thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.APAULT from China | May. 21, 2012 19:48
I have seen an info document in China which says it is possible, HOWEVER, I have not met anyone who has been able to get a visa on the mainland. Your employer, provided accredited to employ foreigners, can complete the paperwork for making the application in HK.

If your employer is not accredited to hire foreigners, the usual work around is to help you get a business visa (F). This does not really allow you to work but many of us do so on an F, with the authorities accepting this. Your employer will need to contact the local PSB (carefully) or if it gets difficult, a visa agent who can facilitate the application for you.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to change from a Z to a M or F?
Asked by Meredith from USA
| May. 29, 2018 03:56
how long will take for z visa processing from india
Asked by mohammed idrees from india
| Mar. 01, 2015 03:25
Is it possible to go from an S2 visa to working Z type?
Asked by JeL from Spain
| Mar. 17, 2015 00:39
if i have appointment letter from china office then what are the formalitie...
Asked by piyush from India
| Sep. 18, 2011 02:03
do i need visa to enter macau from china if have z visa
Asked by chen black from China
| Jun. 10, 2012 22:01
plz any one let me know about documentation, procedure and expenses for Z c...
Asked by mujtaba from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2018 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)