Asked by Umesh Khatri from Nepal | May. 20, 2012 05:43
About:China Embassy in Nepal

About visa to China for conference

I am a student of economics going to perform the task as the student reporter conference host by oikos. What is the exact procedure to get the visa to go bejing from Nepal to stay 10 days. what are the documents needed to take the visa as well as how much fee is needed?
hope to get the ansmwer very soon

with Regards

Umesh Khatri

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 20, 2012 23:06
Dear Umesh Khatri,

You need to apply for a single entry F visa at the embassy or consulate. You need the following documents:
1.Your original passport with at least six-month validity and two blank visa pages, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars;
2.Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China;
3.One recent passport-photo size color photograph;
4.Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit issued by the authorized government departments/companies/units in China, or formal Invitation Letter issued by renowned and creditable companies/units in China. You can ask require the conference host to prepare this document for you;
5.Visa recommendation letter from the applicant's employing company, organization, school, etc;
6.Other additional documents required according to the merits of each applicant, e.g. bank statements, round-trip air tickets booking, etc.

The fee for single entry visa is Nepali Rupee 2200. Usually, it takes four working days to issue the visa. If the visa is needed earlier, additional urgent fee will be charged.

Hope you get your visa succuessfullly! Wish you a happy visit to China!
Related Questions:
Visa for a business conference in China
Asked by Kelys anderson from France
| Oct. 25, 2013 22:44
Australian citizen visiting China for a conference
Asked by Murali from India
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:54
My manager Professor Janis Paterson is visiting Shanghai for a conference i...
Asked by Mrs.Janis Paterson from Shanghai
| Mar. 22, 2011 21:27
What will be the "main purposes for your your visit" in the visa form for a...
Mr.SUJA15 from Bangladesh
| May. 27, 2011 21:19
What type of Visa do I require?
Asked by Mr.Daniel du Toit from South Africa
| May. 06, 2011 03:29
China Visa requirement
Asked by Sherry Weigand from United States
| May. 17, 2011 07:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)