Asked by Edmond Sit from USA | May. 07, 2012 00:45
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

GOVHK - Applying HK Smart ID Card

I hope you can help and provide me some information about HK Smart ID Card, I was from HK and living in USA for over 30 yrs., and will be visiting HK end of May. Would like to know if HK Gov't still accept application for this Smart ID? If they do, how to get there from Metropark Hotel at 75 Waterloo Rd., Kowloon (to the HK Gov't Agency to apply)? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle | May. 08, 2012 02:41
Yes, they still process application for HK smart card. You can apply at any Registration of Persons Office within 30days after you enter Hong Kong. Or you should make an appointment for the application at any of the Registration of Persons Offices. Here is the link for Online appointment booking for Hong Kong smart identity card
Related Questions:
Would like to know if I can renew my old HK ID card
Asked by shane from england
| Nov. 27, 2011 20:36
can i new my old hk permanet id card to new hk smart card at vancouver chin...
Asked by v tham from vanada
| Mar. 21, 2012 21:08
Can I apply a Home Return Card at the Chinese Embassy in Canada with a curr...
Asked by CWH from Canada
| Sep. 15, 2013 04:19
can I renew my HK smart ID in China embassy consulate in LA? where I can fi...
Asked by chuen from United States
| Aug. 22, 2011 22:18
can I apply for a H.K smart card in Canada?
Asked by Jeanie from Canada
| Oct. 28, 2011 04:20
Please advise what procedure to apply the HK SAR passport in Toronto?
Asked by Shirley from Canada
| Jul. 27, 2012 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)