Asked by Joanne Cool from sudan | Apr. 30, 2012 04:21
About:China Embassy in Sudan

Can I apply for multiple entry visa

I am an Australian currently living in Khartoum. On my way back to Australia for a holiday I would like to visit my son and his family who live in Shanghai.I would like to visit again on the way back and again at Christmas.on my way home again.can I apply for this in Khartoum

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 02, 2012 01:40
Yes, you can apply for a multi entry China tourist visa. Just fill out the application form with your requirement for multi entry or double entry, better provide details itinerary, air tickets are the best evidence for your need. Visa officers have right to make the final decision according to the documents you provide.
Related Questions:
can i also apply for a multiple entry visa?
Asked by Ms.angel from philippines
| Jun. 16, 2009 03:16
I want to travel in July for 3 days and then return later next year in May ...
Asked by Pat from United Kingdom
| Jun. 11, 2017 21:48
Dear sir i have a British passport i have got 2 year business multiple ent...
Asked by jaja from United Kingdom
| Nov. 25, 2016 21:17
i have already multiple visa,can i ask if can i apply again two entry visa ...
Asked by joy from hongkong
| Oct. 07, 2016 21:25
I am a Swiss passport holder. Can I apply for a 2-year multiple entry visa...
Asked by Jane Worth from USA
| Jun. 20, 2014 02:33
Under M visa, what is the maximum days I can stay in China per visit.
Asked by Yolanda Dominisac from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2016 21:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)