Asked by vrind from India | Apr. 19, 2012 08:16
About:China Embassy in India

chinese visa for my wife visiting me in hangzhou

I am staying in china on F- visa valid for 3 months(valid till 7th may), which is now going to extended for next 6 months and will be converted to Z-visa.

My wife is to visit me in June, which type of visa will be applicable to her : family/ tourist visa or dependent visa accompanied with me?

in case F visa is continued for me then what will be the type of visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Apr. 20, 2012 03:42
If your wife wants to stay with you till the end of your work in Hangzhou, she had better apply for dependent visa (Z visa as your spouse), if she justs stay with you for a short period, she can apply for family visit visa (L visa).

If you just get a F visa for the next 6 months rather than Z visa, your wife can just apply for family visit visa (L visa).
Related Questions:
Which visa should I apply q2, q1, L
Asked by Jim from Canada
| Feb. 10, 2016 21:23
Hi,I'm going to China to visit my chinese wife's family next month, and sta...
Asked by Mr.Hancock from Australia
| Jun. 23, 2010 21:17
I am working in hangzhou China on Z visa , but i wish to leave my current E...
Asked by Mr.Vishal from India
| May. 31, 2010 23:09
Hi, my nationality nepali, i am working here in saudi. I want to ask with y...
Asked by Mr.LAXMI P. KHAREL from Saudi arab
| Sep. 09, 2009 20:50
visa for hong kongand mailand China
Asked by vrind from India
| May. 25, 2012 03:23
Visiting visa ro China for my wife
Asked by Roman from Nepla
| Sep. 08, 2012 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)