Asked by Jamie Stevenson from China | Apr. 18, 2012 02:26
About:Embassy of U.A.E in China

Business trip from China to the Middle East (UAE plus other States)

Salam w'alaiykum. I hold a UK passport, but live and work in China. I will be travelling to the Gulf region (UAE, plus probably Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait). I will be travelling with a Chinese collague - obviously holding a Chinese passport, to hold business meetings (only) with Gulf based financial institutions. (Please note this is only meetings and no work will be carried out). The length of the stay will be a maximum of one week in any one State, although it is most likely to be only 3 or 4 days. If you could please confirm what the process should be and what documentation is required, and please send the details to:|jamie.g.stevenson. Shokron, Maa Salem, Jamie

Answers (1)
Answered by Ruby | Apr. 23, 2012 20:35
UK passport holders will be granted a free of charge visa for a single visit upon arrival in the UAE. However, the rule may change from time to time, so you'd better check with UAE embassy in China or the airline again.

Chinese passport holders have to apply for a visa through the airline or your cooperator based in the UAE in advance with the documents listed below:
1. Visa Application form.
2. Passport copies (applicant and companions).
3. A letter to specify sponsor, whether from the country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its diplomatic mission, specifying the type of required permission (tourist, business, etc.).
4. Permission classification (short term, long term, multiple entry, complementary) .
5. passport valid for at least 6 months
6. A clear passport photo, preferably a scanned passport instead of scanning the copy .
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a US citizen in the UAE on a business trip (don't have a resident...
Asked by Mr.Sami from UAE
| Oct. 17, 2009 22:34
I wanna ask how to send, by ship, 2 big luggage (about 100 kg) from Nanjing...
Asked by Mr.zakour from china
| Dec. 01, 2009 20:35
what do we need to get visa from Dubai on Pakistani passport for business t...
Asked by Mr.rehan from uae
| Feb. 22, 2011 03:40
Airline employee working and spouse wished to travel with me
Asked by John from UAE
| Oct. 10, 2017 03:22
Please ai am Cameeroonian. I came to Dubai on a business trip and i wish to...
Asked by Mr.Nkwain from Cameroon
| Dec. 08, 2009 03:45
Do I require as a jordanian to get a visa to Hong Kong?
Asked by CAROLINA CEBALLOS from Jordan
| Mar. 28, 2015 01:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)