Asked by lyka from Philippines | Apr. 17, 2012 01:51
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

im from philippines and im a visitor here in hk holding with visitor pass for 60 days.

im from philippines and im a visitor here in hk holding with visitor pass for 60 days.and my visa will be laps on may 11.but for now were just processing our dependant visa and we have our interview on april 3o.the immigration ddnt allow me to go back into the phillipines.but im just wondering bec,my visa will be end on may 11.and we have our interview on april 3o.i ddnt know if after our interview ill be going home or i will reamin to stay here in hk to wait for the result of my visa..pls help me...

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Apr. 17, 2012 04:30
After the interview, you can go home. If you get your new visa before May 11th, you can stay in HongKong until the duration on the visa expires; Otherwise, you have to leave China before May 11th.
Related Questions:
can i apply d visa at the embassy in brunei?
Asked by cath from Brunei
| Dec. 01, 2013 21:11
Is it ok to return back in hk after 0ne month with tourist visa again?
Asked by lyka from hk
| Mar. 31, 2012 04:54
Within how many days I will get Visitor Visa to China ? I am visitor from B...
Asked by Manjunath from India
| Jun. 28, 2016 03:00
Did visitor holding India passport can get Visa on arrival ?
Asked by Thomson from HK
| Jan. 19, 2015 00:21
sir/madam i would like to ask you that i am here in macau as a visitor fo...
Asked by Mrs.chandrakala from Nepal
| Oct. 21, 2010 02:44
Can a visitor buy a standard octopus card in hong kong?
Asked by Chris from Australia
| Apr. 10, 2016 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)