Asked by tess from Philippines | Apr. 16, 2012 02:26
About:China Tourist Visa

how can iapply visa to visit him

my husband is in shishi city fujan prov. i want to visit him .how can i apply visa to visit him

Answers (1)
Answered by Bobby | Apr. 16, 2012 03:01
You may just apply for a China L family visit visa from the China embassy or consulate where your living place is under its consular jurisdiction. The required documents are:
1. Your passport with over 2 blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2
colored photo
3. Invitation letter from your husband in China and copies of his passport and Chinese residence permit
4. photocopy of the emergency contact information page in your passport
If it is your first time to China, you will also have to provide the followings:
1. Original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad
2. Your bank certificate with receipt or original passbook, or if your husband will sponsor the trip, provide his bank certificate
3. If you are employed, also provide company ID, SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID and latest ITR
Related Questions:
am augandan in dubai,iwant to come for a 2weeks holiday in china which visa...
Asked by masy from UAE
| Sep. 17, 2016 02:42
Hellow Sir/ Madam, I am a Sri Lankan passport holder .
Asked by harsh from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 16, 2015 20:08
Traveler under 18
Asked by Jennifer Gardner from USA
| Mar. 02, 2017 21:48
How do i translate my marriage certificate to Chinese and who can help on t...
Asked by Komla from Malaysia
| Apr. 29, 2015 04:26
How can get a tourist visa to nantong china? If i have an invitation letter...
Asked by Lorna from Philippines
| Jan. 21, 2016 21:27
My husband will work in Macau but I will not. How can I stay in the country...
Asked by Morgan from Australia
| Aug. 13, 2014 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)