Asked by beng from Philippines | Apr. 14, 2012 09:09
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi!my friend invite me to go to china,he is a mexican but have residency in china,

hi my friend invited me to go to china,he is a mexican but have residency in china,can he be my sponsor?what documents needed if im you will know if your visa application was rejected

Answers (1)
Answered by Wilson | Apr. 15, 2012 02:46
He can be your sponsor by writing an invitation letter stating that he will afford your trip to China. He also need to provide you copies of his passport and Chinese residence permit as assistance for your China visa application.

After you submit the visa application to the embassy, you will be given a pick-up receipt on which there will be the date for you to collecting the visa. On the appointed date, you can call the embassy first to know whether your visa is issued or rejected.
Related Questions:
a friend invite me to go to china,can i have a F visa,can my friend do the ...
Asked by bheng from Philippines
| Apr. 07, 2012 01:20
haw to apply for an invitation
Asked by usama gerges from Egypt
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:45
Tourist visa to Mexico for philippina working legal in china
Asked by Kevin from Mexico
| Jul. 12, 2016 22:21
my friend is student in china. can he invite me to visit china?
Asked by tariq from pakistan
| Jul. 09, 2015 21:52
Hola TravelChinaGuide- Great and informative site! Do you have an office ...
Asked by Mary from Mexico
| Jun. 24, 2013 20:19
will it be possible that my friend can invite me there in china even he is ...
Asked by Ms.princess from philippines
| Jun. 20, 2010 03:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)