Asked by kayphi from philippines | Apr. 14, 2012 04:14
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

we are holding a tourist visa valid by 60 days.and planning to be back again here in hk on june 3.

hi ill be leaving here in hk on may 11 and return to the philippines with my son.we are holding a tourist visa valid by 60 days.and planning to be back again here in hk on june 3.if i will apply a visa again in the philippines is theres a possible that i can get a visa permit in the philippines chinese embassy?and if i get a visa will the hk airport immigration officer will not deny me to entry hk even i have a visa again already?bec.if ill be back in hk on june 3 there is no one month yet after i leave hk..bec ill be leaving on may 11 2012 here in hk..

Answers (1)
Answered by Wilson | Apr. 15, 2012 02:06
If you will stay in Hk for less than 14 days for your second entry to Hk, no need to apply for a visa actually. It will be helpful for your visa appliction to Hk if you have had a visa on your present passport. It won't matter that you have been to Hk less than one month before. If only you cna provide all the necessary documents for the visa applicaiton, everything will be ok. Please don't worry.
Related Questions:
Is it ok to return back in hk after 0ne month with tourist visa again?
Asked by lyka from hk
| Mar. 31, 2012 04:54
Extension of double entry visa
Asked by Sabine from Switzerland
| Sep. 17, 2014 21:08
If I holding tourist visa to China, is it possible to extend or should I go...
Asked by Spencer from Thailand
| Feb. 17, 2016 00:59
Do we need both visa in entering PRC?
Asked by Sharifa from Netherlands
| Sep. 01, 2013 03:23
When she checks out the school, can she directly study there without changi...
Asked by jinky from Philippines
| Apr. 15, 2014 01:46
I am a pakistani and have always chinese valid business visa and also holdi...
Asked by Mr.Zarar Ahmad Butt from Pakistan
| Oct. 16, 2009 01:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)