Asked by Sandy from South Korea | Apr. 09, 2012 23:08
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

How can I get an visa for China?

I want to visit China in juli for 10 days, I'm a Dutch exchange student and live in South Korea now. My Alien registration card is valid until 2012.08.24. How or is it possible for me to visit China for 10 days this summer?
I hope someone can help me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Noah | Apr. 10, 2012 21:25
I'm afraid you will be not able to get a China visa in South Korea even if you apply for the visa at present, since non-Korean applicants in South Korea who want to apply for visas to China, must provide alien registration card in South Korea with at least 6 months remaining validity. I advise you try to contact China Travel Service Hk Limited to see whether they may help you to get an China visa. I used to use their service, and find that they are very capable of helping to get China visas. Their hotline is 852 2998 7888
Related Questions:
I have a student visa in china and want to visit Italy during my summer bre...
Asked by T from Ethiopia
| Feb. 29, 2016 21:00
how can i get an appoinment with visa
Asked by George from USA
| Jul. 15, 2018 19:46
How can I get the tourist visa ?
Asked by Shima
| Oct. 25, 2012 20:25
i want live and open small job in china
Asked by william from Lebanon
| Apr. 15, 2012 02:10
i want to get china z visa how can i get
Asked by Mr.sayed jamal from Afghanistan
| Dec. 13, 2010 03:49
what are the documents that I need to get visa? how can i get a visa applic...
Asked by thamali from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 14, 2011 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)