Asked by Aiming Wang | Apr. 03, 2012 14:44
About:China Consulate in Chicago

Will it be a problem if I enter with an unexpired visa but leave on an expired visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Apr. 05, 2012 21:55
I guess you mix the validity of China visa and duration of each stay after entry, please refer to to read your visa. For example, your visa is issued on March 1, 2012, the enter before date is June 1, 2012, duration of each stay 030 days after entry on your visa, you enter China on May 30, 2012, you still can stay in China for 30 days counted from May 30, 2012. It is not an expired visa after June 1, 2012 if you enter China before June 1, 2012. June 1, 2012 is the last date for you to enter China, but the duration of stay is counted from the date of entry.
Related Questions:
Unexpired Visa from an old passport
Asked by Irene from United Kingdom
| Mar. 05, 2018 00:43
I was born in Hong Kong, and holding a HK ID and passport. I also hold a Re...
Asked by Mr.Mang from USA
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:19
my visa expired on the 15 of October and can i enter the country on same da...
Asked by Issa from USA
| Oct. 07, 2013 21:38
if my multiple visa is in an expired passport, I still able to enter China ...
Asked by TN from malaysia
| Dec. 14, 2013 00:44
When can I enter Macau again and apply for new bluecard to a new employer?
Asked by Joyce from Philippines
| Sep. 17, 2017 22:25
Visa expired, law broken, will that be a problem in getting a new visa to a...
Asked by Valera from USA
| May. 17, 2016 20:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)