Asked by marky from USA | Mar. 28, 2012 03:08
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Hi. I arrived in beijing, china three days ago, and im planning to apply by myself to have residency

My passport is Z visa, (0 entry), my employer provide me a contract of 10months, and im planning to transfer in different employer, i dont have residency permit yet. can i get one by myself?

If i have my physical assessment from my country, do i still need to undergo again? and pay again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kayla | Mar. 28, 2012 20:50
You can apply for a residence permit yourself, but you should submit all the necessary documents such as your passport, accommodation registration printout from the police, physical examination results and the emplyment contract from your employer. I'm afraid you can't use your present work visa to work for other employers unless under the permit of your present employer.

You still have to do another physical exam at an authorised medical center in China again for the residence permit application.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am planning to go to China by myself on either the 28th of June or Ju...
Asked by Ms.Kim from South Korea
| Jun. 13, 2010 09:26
Is it possible to visit great wall from beijing?
Asked by marianna from USA
| Mar. 31, 2013 02:47
Visa for a USA resident to go to China.
Asked by Ram Motilall from United States
| May. 27, 2011 22:20
Canadian in Indonesia, visa for a short visit in Beijing
Asked by Gaétan Martineau from Indonesia
| Aug. 31, 2012 02:01
Family Trip
Asked by Lou from Hara
| Apr. 22, 2014 04:21
Visa for family visiting China on March 23, 2014?
Asked by Thanh Huynh from USA
| Nov. 11, 2014 23:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)