Asked by Alex from USA | Mar. 25, 2012 23:22
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

How to obtain Chinese visa while in Hawaii?

I will need to apply for a Chinese visa for my son while we are visiting Hawaii. It will not be feasible for me to travel to Los Angeles to submit the passport and application. Can you please advise a reliable way of submitting an application and receiving the visa and passport back within two weeks while my son and I remain in Hawaii? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fay | Mar. 26, 2012 20:11
Then you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to submit your application at the visa office. However, you may be still required to present at the China Consulate in Los Angeles for an interview or verification of the signature on application documents.
Related Questions:
If I get the visa (L) in August 2015, can I use it for travel in Feb or Mar...
Asked by Jeff Day from USA
| Jul. 21, 2015 20:26
I live in Hawaii, is there a place to apply for a Chinese Visa in the islan...
Asked by Kathi from USA
| Feb. 12, 2014 01:54
Consular office for Hawaii
Asked by Steve from USA
| Mar. 31, 2014 22:47
I live in Maui , Hawaii. How do I get a Visa to visit China on a Tour?
Asked by Geraldene from USA
| Mar. 20, 2013 02:05
My wife has just received a cancer diagnosis and it is on stage 4. How can ...
Asked by Mr.Yong Chen from USA
| Jul. 01, 2009 02:07
How to submit visa application if the state I live in does not have a Chine...
Asked by Donna from USA
| Oct. 22, 2014 01:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)