Asked by Szee-won from USA | Mar. 22, 2012 19:51
About:China Consulates in Thailand

Z Visa Application Process in Thailand

I am an American applying for a Chinese Z visa from Thailand. After I have received the Foreign Experts' Certificate and invitation letter from my employer, how do I go about applying for it? I know in the US, you cannot just mail in the application and documents -- if unable to go in person, one has to hire a visa agency to help. Is it the same in Thailand? If so, what are some visa agency options for me?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Mar. 23, 2012 02:46
It is the same in Thailand, if you can't come to China embassy or consulate in person, you have to ask someone else or a visa agency to help you to do it. Sory, I can't recommond a visa agency for you because I'm not familiar with the visa agencies and China embassy/consulate doesn't authorized any visa agency to accept visa application, you can find one by yourself.
Related Questions:
Also, do you know if it's possible for the consulate in Chiang Mai to proce...
Asked by Mr.Lindeman from Thailand
| Jan. 23, 2009 02:10
Hi. I received my Z work visa for China and will be moving to Guangzhou in ...
Asked by Carolyn from Canada
| May. 22, 2014 22:38
Does a landing visa (stamp) from Thailand work for me to apply for Z visa?
Asked by Szee-won from USA
| Mar. 11, 2012 03:57
How long is the wait to get the L visa? The application process is in the c...
Asked by Jay from USA
| Nov. 23, 2015 19:17
Where do I get an application for a Z visa?
Asked by Melanie from USA
| Feb. 13, 2014 01:52
Visa from Thailand
Asked by Joe G Broderick from United Kingdom
| Apr. 08, 2016 22:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)