Asked by Ed Rivera from Philippines | Mar. 15, 2012 21:23
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

My working Visa

I am currently working in Harbin, Heilongjiang as a physics teacher in a university. I have a working visa and a resident visa (it will expire on july 30, 2012). I will go back to the Philippines this July 2012 to have a short summer vacation. I have a job offer in Chong Qing same as my job in Harbin. Will I need to get another working visa in the philippines for me to work in Chong Qing or the school in Chong Qing will just renew my resident visa?. Can you help me with this enquiry. Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Wendy | Mar. 16, 2012 21:34
Yes, you need to get another working visa in the Philippines for you to work in Chongqing, then get a residence permit at the Local Exit-Entry Administrative Department of Chongqing Public Security Bureau.
Related Questions:
Do i need torist visa to go to meet my son then how much it costs?
Asked by c m gopal from India
| Mar. 09, 2014 01:46
Can I get a tourist visa first to travel to China and as soon as I find a j...
Asked by xiaomei from American
| Aug. 03, 2014 01:04
hi can i apply for working visa with my baby
Asked by sangeeda quasim from india
| May. 31, 2016 22:47
if i need my visa application to rush how much will i pay?
Asked by lheng from Philippines
| Apr. 25, 2012 01:53
hello, my husband needs to renew a working visa... how much he pay working ...
Asked by Mrs.Mila from u.s.a
| May. 27, 2010 03:05
Hi, I m a Nepali citizen working in Goungzhou,in a working visa and wanted ...
Asked by Ms.riya from Nepal
| Jan. 29, 2011 19:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)