Asked by Rinaliza from Philippines | Mar. 10, 2012 06:41
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

How will I get VISA if I'm joining a cruise which enters in Singapore and departs from Shanghai?

Our cruise will be on june 11, the ship will be departing from singapore. On june 17, port of call will be in Xiamen and June 19 will be our arrival in Port of shanghai. From there we will depart to go back in the Philippines by plane. How will be the arrangement for that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve | Mar. 11, 2012 03:54
You should apply for a double-entry China visa, since you will land two ports of China. You should apply for the vis afrom the China Embassy or consulate-general in advance with the following documents:
1. Your valid passport remaining with more than 6 months validity and 2 blank pages.
2. A completely filled China visa application form with your genuine information, stuck with a passport photo.
3. your travel itinerary from the cruise company.
4. you air ticket from Shanghai to Philippines.
Related Questions:
Im a green card holder and a filipino citizen and has a Philippine passport...
Asked by Fidela mallari from Philippines
| Oct. 18, 2016 22:48
I am traveling from Australia to join a cruise to Hong Kong and Thailand.
Asked by Bob from Australia
| Oct. 23, 2018 22:58
Shanghai - Cruise - Hong Kong
Asked by Reinier from Netherlands
| Aug. 13, 2018 19:57
I am joining a princess cruise from Hong Kong in July, how far is Disneylan...
Asked by Nicky Eldon from UK
| Feb. 13, 2016 21:06
Cruise Singapore to Shanghai
Asked by Fred Barlow from uN
| Jan. 02, 2017 01:18
we are flying into Shanghai and want to use the 72 hour transit?
Asked by Hazel from Australia
| Feb. 24, 2015 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)