Asked by Bernhard Peter Sawatzki from Mexico | Mar. 08, 2012 12:21
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Visa for a German / Canadian living in Mexico

I am German and Canadian holding both valid Passports.

My permanent residence is in Mexico and I have a Mexican permit for that (FM 2 Visa).

On my way to Australia, I will fly with Air China, I like to visit Beijing, Shanghai and Guilin.
On my way back from Australia, I like to see some other areas of China.

Each of the stopovers will be 8 days with a 30 days travel to Australia in-between.

What kind of Visa should I request to receive?

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter | Mar. 10, 2012 01:11
You need a double entry tourist visa (L visa) to China for the two visits in China. The first entry for you to visit Beijing, Shanghai and Guilin, the second entry for you to visit some other areas of China.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and would like to make ap...
Asked by Mr.Jerry from Mexico
| Dec. 16, 2010 02:53
WE are Canadian residing in Mexico. Can we get our tourist visa in Mexico c...
Asked by Marty Redmond from Mexico
| Aug. 25, 2012 01:47
I am a Canadian living in Mexico (FM3) and need a Chinese Visa for a trip t...
Asked by Mr.Grym from Mexico
| Jan. 08, 2011 21:44
I am Canadian, living in Cancun, Mexico... I will be travelling to Yangshuo...
Asked by Mr.Andre Demontigny from Mexico
| Dec. 04, 2010 01:25
Can a Canadian with a Caandian passport get a visa to China in Mexico and i...
Asked by epretty from Mexico
| Oct. 15, 2011 00:58
Canadian living in Mexico -travelling to China.
Asked by karoul Talaba from Mexico
| Oct. 18, 2013 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)