Asked by joseph from china | Mar. 05, 2012 06:05
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

change a company and apply for a new Z visa

hi ,, i am working for a company i have z- visa,, but company is not following the contract and i am in trouble now,, because they are not giving me salary and even no work... i want to cancel the contract with company because another company is offering me job here,, i want to know if the company in which i am working now will cancel my visa,, so then is it possible for me to get visit visa by staying in china and then go to hongkong and then change my visa into z-visa again using the invitation letter from the new company ,, or i must should have to go back first,, kindly reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Jim | Mar. 06, 2012 01:51
If the company in which you are working now will cancel your work visa, work permit and give you the dismission certificate, it is possible for you to get the visit visa by staying in China and then go to Hong Kong and then change your visa into Z visa again by using the invitation letter from the new company.

You have to make an agreement with your present company and resign the work in a good way, otherwise, you will have troubles for the new work visa application.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to change from a Z to a M or F?
Asked by Meredith from USA
| May. 29, 2018 03:56
How can I change an X visa to a Z visa?
Asked by Mr.Goodison from China
| Aug. 03, 2010 04:40
got a X visa can I change it to a Z type
Asked by sandy from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 05, 2016 02:42
Is it possible to change the address after getting temporary residence perm...
Asked by Bhatt from India
| May. 25, 2017 04:42
F visa to Z via agent in HK?
Asked by Kevin
| Aug. 31, 2013 03:37
Can you change a m viza to a z type?
Asked by Martin from Australia
| Mar. 18, 2016 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)