Asked by ps from Malaysia | Mar. 03, 2012 07:28
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

should i apply single entry or double entry China visa?

me & my friends planning travel from m'sia to macau - zhuhai - shenzen - hk - macau & return to malaysia on this coming april 2012. should i apply single entry or double entry. total how much i need to pay? how the calculation is (we want the cheapest one)? may i apply on behalf my friends as well? what the documents is required & where should i go for application submission?

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty | Mar. 04, 2012 00:42
If you travel in this order: Macau- Zhuhai-Shenzhen-HK-Macau-Malaysia. Then you may just need to apply for a single entry China tourist visa for your trip to Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
Since ordinary passport holders are required to apply for the China visa from the China Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in Kuala Lumpur now, so you have to pay 58 Ringgit (30 for the visa fee and the left 28 for the service fee) for a single entry visa.
You can apply for the visa on behalf of your friends, but the visa application form must be filled and signed by themselves.
The documents requried are original passport remaining to be valid for at least six months from the date of application and with sufficient blank visa pages, a completely filled China visa application form, a passport photo, round-way air tickets and hotel booking in China.
The CVASC is located on the 2nd Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang,50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Related Questions:
hello, i have indefinite leave to remain in the UK and i want to apply for ...
Asked by tops from United Kingdom
| Jan. 25, 2016 21:12
I'm going to study MBBS in china. Should I apply for single entry visa
Asked by Vinuri from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 04, 2017 00:35
If I want to go Shanghai, China on May 2010, when should I go to apply the ...
Asked by Ms.Mandy from Malaysia
| Aug. 31, 2010 19:57
What type of visa i should apply?
Asked by Joshua from Malaysia
| May. 07, 2018 00:59
I live in SH for 1yr. Which Visa should I apply 4 my parents 4 a stay of 2 ...
Asked by Rajat Tandon from India
| Aug. 07, 2017 01:18
Is it ok to have single entry to Guangzhou/Hong Kong?
Asked by leyn from Philippines
| Jun. 04, 2011 02:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)