Asked by David from Spain | Feb. 24, 2012 12:41
About:China Transit Visa

Need for transit visa?

Im a Spanish citizen traveling from Spain to Australia, I found a return flight ticket Barcelona-Perth-Barcelona. I intend to get a turist visa for Australia. I have a 9 hours layover in China. Im not exactly sure on which airport (is this important?). Do I need a transit visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy | Feb. 24, 2012 20:15
You don't need a transit visa if you remain at the airport transit area for the 9 hours layover. If you want to leave the airport, just provide your valid Spanish passport, the return flight tickets itinerary and the valid Australian tourist visa on your passport to apply for a 24 hours stay permit when you arrive in the airport, then you can leave the airport.
Related Questions:
I have a 7 hr stop in Peking flying LAX to Singapore. What happens if my f...
Asked by Beth Denis from USA
| Sep. 20, 2013 01:22
i am going to United States with a 24HOUR stop-over at beijing china, with ...
Asked by jennings from Philippines
| Dec. 21, 2014 23:42
I have a US passport and I have 5 hours stop in CAN Airport. In Route to I...
Asked by EDUARDO ARANA from United States
| Oct. 12, 2015 20:50
Connecting flight from Christchurch to PHILS. stop over guangzhou for 14:30...
Asked by Shyrel salomon from New Zealand
| Dec. 10, 2015 01:16
Please im travelling to Hong Kong but will be transiting in Shanghai for a ...
Asked by julie from Nigeria
| Aug. 28, 2016 22:05
I am traveling from Japan to England. I have to stop at Shanghai for my nex...
Asked by Guest from England
| Oct. 31, 2016 22:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)