Asked by JK from Singapore | Feb. 20, 2012 11:08
About:Marriage Registration in China

Need to info China embassy of my marriage and how to register for marriage in china

Hi, I have ROM with my PRC wife ( from Huizhou, China ) on 28 Apr 2011 and have the following queries.

1. Do i need to inform China Embassy in singapore of our marriage
2. I intended to register our marriage in china as well, what are the documents needed to get it done and can I do it in Huizhou alhought my wife family is just staying in Huizhou but their HUKOU is from Meizhou.
3. This is my second marriage and the first one is definitely dissolved with the final judgement, do i need to provide the final judgement in china for the marriage registration.
4. My wife has already got her SPR, how can i get a PR in china and if i do not get one, how can i purchase a house under both our name in china.

Answers (1)
Answered by Emma | Feb. 20, 2012 22:05
1. There is no need to inforn the China Embassy in Singapore.
2. You can get the documents required at
3. The final judgement is necessary to be submitted as proof of your single status.
4. You may apply for a China residence permit with your marriage certificate, and you can get detailes at
Related Questions:
| Aug. 02, 2012 22:17
Marriage Registration. Hi.. i just married with chinese man at my country. ...
Asked by Nisha from Malaysia
| Dec. 24, 2017 21:20
Certified translation of marriage documents
Asked by Diego Ciano from WA
| Jul. 09, 2015 02:42
Visa.. I got married here in china with a chinese guy and I'm a filipina
Asked by Nona from Philippine
| Jul. 15, 2018 23:53
My wife is a citizen of P.R.C. I wish to also register our marriage in Chin...
Asked by Mr.Benny from SINGAPORE
| Mar. 22, 2010 22:18
Documents required for marriage
Asked by Carmen from China
| May. 14, 2016 04:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)