Asked by Marie from Canada | Feb. 17, 2012 00:09
About:China Embassy in Japan

How do I get my China visa from Nagoya?

I am a Canadian in Nagoya who needs to get a visa ASAP. I was told that Nagoya doesn't do them and that I have to go through a travel agency. None of the ones I contacted will help me since I didn't buy my ticket with them. How do I get my visa??

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob | Feb. 17, 2012 03:27
I don't hear that China consulate in Nagoya doesn't accept China visa application, as I know, Japanese oridinary passport holders are exempt from a visa to Mainland China for up to 15 days, if they want to visit China for more than 15 days, they have to use a travel agency to apply visa. You are a Canadian in Nagoya, you can apply for China visa from Nagoya
Related Questions:
I live in Nagoya and am trying to find out how to obtain a visa for China. ...
Asked by Mr.Walshaw from Japan
| Oct. 06, 2010 21:49
Hello, Further to Mr. Morgan's question, I contacted the Chinese Embassy i...
Asked by Mr.Costello from Ireland
| Mar. 07, 2010 22:10
Where to get China entry permit?
Asked by Sharon from USA
| Jun. 20, 2015 21:10
do I need to apply for a visa for china, if so where is closest to Nagoya c...
Asked by Hien NGUYEN from Japan
| Jun. 23, 2011 21:41
Abu Dhabi, UAE - layover in Beijing (7hrs) - Nagoya, Japan.
Asked by Nicky from New Zealand
| Apr. 03, 2018 22:27
I'm Mexican, currently in Japan, how do I get a China tourist visa from Nag...
Asked by jan from China
| Sep. 15, 2011 05:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)