Asked by kal from South Korea | Feb. 16, 2012 00:29
About:China Embassy in South Korea

My friend needs to re enter china with 90day chinese visa, is this possible at seoul embassy?

My friend is currently in China but needs to extend visa and re enter China with new 90day chinese visa. Can they achieve this from the seoul embassy? how longis the processing time and how much would it cost?


Answers (1)
Answered by David | Feb. 16, 2012 03:27
First, visa can't be extended once expired. So your friend has to apply for a new China visa in fact. If you friend plan to apply for the visa from the China Embassy or Consulate in in South Korea, he/she must provide the alien registration card in South Korea with at least 6 months remaining validity. It takes about one week to apply for a visa. The visa fee is different for applicants from different countries.

By the way, the China Embassy or Consulate in in South Korea doesn't accept individual applications of ordinary passport holders, and your friend has to apply for the visa through travel agencies designated by the Consular Section of the Chinese Embassy.
Related Questions:
My friend is in China and want to go to Vietnam for a couple of week but ne...
Asked by Mr.Johnston from Cayman Islands
| Jul. 21, 2010 23:11
If a Romanian National go to Wuhan or Dalian from Shanghai, is that conside...
Asked by Lady Christine Cunanan from Dubai UAE
| Sep. 09, 2013 04:20
Entry into China on Multiple Entry Visa
Asked by Patrick
| Jan. 11, 2013 21:36
Away time for restarting duration of stay period
Asked by Joshua from USA
| Apr. 16, 2013 02:17
My friend (Pakistani} residing in Russia needs Chinese visa
Asked by Majid from Pakistan
| Aug. 12, 2018 23:01
Hi, I want to travel overland from China to Tajikistan. Is there any border...
Asked by Reto from Switzerland
| May. 23, 2012 03:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)