Asked by Wai from Australia | Feb. 10, 2012 22:15
About:China Embassy in Australia

Enquiry for applying tourist visas

I have China Tourist Visa many years ago in my old passport, but I can't find it anymore, can I still apply for a visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from Australia | Feb. 11, 2012 01:57
You can still apply for a China visa, but you need to fill that you have never been China for Section 4.1 of China Visa Application Form. "Applicants, who have been granted Chinese visa before, should provide copies of recent Chinese visa with entry record. In case they are not on the current passport, copies of the previous passport with the above data are required." You can't provide the previous China tourist visa on your old passport, so you will regarded as an applicant who have never been to China, "Applicants, who have not been to mainland China, should provide copies of other ID, e.g. previous passport, driver license, etc. Applicants under 16 can be exempted."
Related Questions:
my husband and i need Chinese tourist visas. will i have a problem applying...
Asked by lisa from USA
| Nov. 17, 2014 21:37
Does the embassy do rush visas? I am applying for a tourist visa but need m...
Asked by Barbara from Morocco
| Dec. 03, 2016 00:44
VISA ENQUIRY: I am an Irish national living in France. My boyfriend (als...
Asked by Ms.Diskin from France
| May. 21, 2009 02:14
Does the invitation letter need to be on letterhead or from a Chinese Natio...
Asked by Julie from USA
| Jun. 19, 2015 00:52
I am traveling to Shanghai with my two grandchildren
Asked by Theresa Allen
| May. 26, 2017 20:46
Hi, I wish to know whether the embassy will assist besides visas matter, h...
Asked by Ms.Daphne from Singapore
| Apr. 23, 2009 04:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)