Asked by hakuna matata from Korea/ethiopian | Feb. 10, 2012 05:44
About:China Embassy in Ethiopia

i am Ethiopian and i want to visit china from Korea

hello there!!
i am hakuna , writing from Korea but nationally i am Ethiopian.

i am planing to pay a visit to china(i think i need a tourist visa) for not more than a week. my question is that, do i need a visa to enter into china for this short days?

if i need,which documents do i have to submit?

i think i can just apply to the Chinese embassy to Korea.

good day
hakuna matata

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob | Feb. 10, 2012 22:00
Yes, you need a visa to enter into China for this short days, the requirements you have to provide are:
1. your Ethiopian passport
2. one passport photo
3. filled visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B
4. Korean Alien Registration Card with at least 6 months remaining validity (original and photocopy)
5. round-trip flight tickets and hotel booking
Related Questions:
now i am in korea as business visit i want to visit to china can i get visa...
Asked by Mr.Syed samar haider from pakistan
| Jun. 22, 2009 01:50
HongKong visa requirement for Pakistani
Asked by adnan from South Korea
| Nov. 18, 2013 03:44
How to apply for south korean visa
Asked by Aqeel Malik from China
| Dec. 08, 2015 18:56
going to yantai china from south korea
Asked by morceve from south korea
| Jun. 21, 2015 21:51
Please guide me about the letter of invitation.
Asked by Arsalan from Korea
| Sep. 28, 2014 21:25
am jordanian studing in jinan(shandong provance) i want to visit south kore...
Asked by Mr.ziad from Jordan
| Apr. 08, 2009 02:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)