Asked by Ron from Philippines | Feb. 05, 2012 12:18
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Physical Examination for Z visa

I had a physical examination done when I went to china for employment a few years ago..but when I reached China I was asked to undergo the physical exam again. Now This year I heard that the physical exam can be done in china already and no need to get it done here in the philippines this true?

Answers (1)
Answered by Wilson | Feb. 06, 2012 21:33
Normally, you don't have to do another physical examination in your home country when applying for a China visa from the China Embassy if you have had a physical examination done in China before. Another case is that if you haven't had a physical examination in China or your physical examination done in China has been expired, you still have to do it again in your home country for the application of the China visa and make another physical examination once more for the residence permit after you enter China. The physical examination is valid for six months only.
Related Questions:
Do I need a physical examination record for foreigners to get a Z visa?
Asked by A from Luxemburg
| Dec. 03, 2016 02:10
Does the Physical Examination for Z visa include disease like AIDS? thank y...
Asked by Carbo from Philippines
| Apr. 16, 2013 04:16
where should I get the form for physical examination for Z visa
Asked by Poonam from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:37
Where can I get the Physical Examination certificate for Z visa in Vancouve...
Asked by James Choi from Canada
| Dec. 07, 2011 21:08
hello, one of the requirements for the z-visa (employment visa) is a physic...
Asked by Ms.Patricia from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2008 19:27
Are there any registered/ nominated Doctors or institutes in Karachi for Ph...
Asked by Mr.Feroz from Pakistan
| Jan. 19, 2011 01:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)