Asked by trailing spouse from china | Feb. 01, 2012 23:43
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

following spouse found a job

I am here on a trailing spouse visa, the visa in my passport states category: z. i was always under the impression was was not able to work here. I would like to have something to do everyday, can i go out for interviews? when i do get a job, what should i do about my visa situation? is it easy to apply for my first work permit application? what happens when i leave the company?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Feb. 03, 2012 02:24
You can go out for interviews and find a job, when you do get a job, you need to return to Philippines to apply for a work visa, then return to China and apply for a residence permit within 30 days after entry. You can also try to apply for a residence permit for work in China without returning to the Philippines.

It is not very hard to apply for work visa for first time applicants if you satisfy the condition. If you leave the company, your work permit and residence permit will be cancelled by the company.
Related Questions:
Quitting a job in China
Asked by Paul from Beijing
| Jul. 01, 2014 02:38
Need to get Z visa, live in Dalian, is it better to get in Seoul, Korea or ...
Asked by Manj from United States
| Jul. 11, 2011 23:08
What type of work permits or other China approvals does the spouse need?
Asked by S Hartnett from United States
| May. 27, 2011 22:03
S1 visa can work or search for job in China?
Asked by Chloe
| Jul. 22, 2015 21:10
I have been on an S1 type for a year.
Asked by Les from South Africa
| Aug. 23, 2016 20:32
Hi, Good Morning. I have come to Dalian,China recently to accompany m...
Asked by Mrs.Prathiba from China
| Apr. 08, 2009 03:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)