Asked by akash from india | Jan. 30, 2012 00:34
About:China Work Visa

information z working visa related rule

Dear sir /madam,

I am Akash from Uttaranchal. I would like know some information z working visa related rule.
Sir, I’m yoga teacher last 7years i’m teaching yoga few week before a Chinese yoga company contact me,They want I teach them yoga studio so I need apply work visa to china,
But I have problem, colure blindness, I m able see all colure but medical method I’m colure blind
So please suggest me what I need do , if this kind case embassy reject visa or give, how many % have chance rejection or get please suggest me Because my work not related any kind colure watch please suggest me, soon as possible , I will gratefully thanks your answer

With regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.VTOUCH | Jan. 30, 2012 00:58
You can get a Z visa or F visa to China, but there are differences.

Z visa is the employment visa which requires you to finish the employment permit application procedure within 30 days after the arrival.

F visa has the multi-entry and single-entry, it depends on which one did you get as well as the period allow you to stay in China. If that's the multi-entry up to 6 months and 1 year, you are required to leave China once per month then enter China again. However, if successfully get the residence permit and F visa, you can stay here up to 1 year.
Related Questions:
Criminal records check required?
Asked by Leanne from England
| Nov. 17, 2014 02:18
what is the rule to convert X visa to Z type?
Asked by USMAN from China
| Jun. 01, 2016 20:17
work Z type for European teacher
| Apr. 28, 2016 22:55
Z- Visa renewal and temporary residence registration
Asked by ABC from XYZ
| Dec. 07, 2011 20:39
Could you advise on this sentence please
Asked by Wendy from Singapore
| Dec. 19, 2012 00:49
dear sir/madam: how much the visa?
Asked by Mr.david from philippines
| Feb. 12, 2011 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)