Asked by Marcos from USA | Jan. 20, 2012 16:03
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I am a Mexican citizen and currently living and working in the US

What I need to do in order to get a Visa to China? I am making plans on going in a couple of months. I cannot go to Mexico to do the Paperwork, can it be done from here (the USA)?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from USA | Jan. 20, 2012 21:57
Yes, you can apply for a China visa in USA, if you go to China for tourism, the following documents are required to prepare:
1. A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page. Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.

2. Application form: One neatly completed Visa Application Form with genuine information and signature.

3. Photo: one recently-taken color photo of 2x2 square inch glued or stapled on the application form.

4. Non-US citizens who want to apply visa need provide the original and a photocopy of certificates for permit for residence, work, study or valid US visa.

5. round-trip flight tickets and hotel booking
Related Questions:
i am a mexican citizen residing in florida. i am a permanant us resident. ...
Asked by Mr.nadim sobh from United States
| Feb. 28, 2011 20:05
i am chinese citizen, my baby is a US and Mexican citizen, do i need to ap...
Asked by cin from Mexico
| Sep. 02, 2011 02:29
Hi, I am a Mexican citizen that is currently in the US with a work and vis...
Asked by Mr.Ramiro from China
| Aug. 31, 2010 22:30
Hi! I am a mexican who has permanent resident card and i live in US. i nee...
Asked by Mr.becerra from usa
| Sep. 23, 2009 20:47
Do I need a visa to visit a friend in Beijing for a week?
Asked by Luis Santos from Australia
| Mar. 27, 2013 03:25
Bangkok - Beijing - LAX
Asked by Zoe from USA
| Oct. 08, 2018 19:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)