Asked by Roberta Beach from Canada | Jan. 19, 2012 01:10
About:China Embassy in Canada

Looking to get visas for a group tour with Sinorama Oct. 2013

We are putting together a group to travel to China Oct 2013 for 3 weeks, ending in Hong Kong. The tour operator said we must submit our passports for them to get visas 3 months before the trip, but your site says they are good for 3 months, and must last until 6 months after. If I courier the passports for the group, is it better to send to you or Sinorama, and what time frame?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from Canada | Jan. 20, 2012 00:21
Please apply for a visa about one month in advance of your intended date of entry into China, and do not apply three months earlier than your intended date of entry into China. You should take upon yourself any consequences resulting from your failure to submit visa application at an appropriate time, which may lead to either your already-issued visa. A single entry China tourist visa is valid for 3 months, if you get visas 3 months before the trip, it becomes void when you come to China for visit.
Related Questions:
I live in Florida 7 months and in Virginia the rest of the year. My daughte...
Asked by Barbara Sahami
| Mar. 02, 2017 21:02
Sir, I and my wife wish to tour China as in August 2013. what time it ta...
Asked by Pradip from India
| Jul. 11, 2013 02:02
Looking at some pictures of the Hanging Temple, I see that the sun shines o...
Asked by Lee from Singapore
| Aug. 15, 2013 01:18
visa to shenzhen
Asked by Marilou Dandan from Philippines
| Jan. 22, 2013 03:45
What type visa do I need to visit my daughter?
Asked by dora from USA
| Aug. 14, 2013 03:01
Tibet permits / chinese visa from Kathmandu for two Spanish travelers
Asked by Leslie from Spain
| Feb. 25, 2013 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)