Asked by Juancho from Philippines | Jan. 16, 2012 20:01
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Double Entry VISA

I have a L Category Chinese Visa issued on June 16, 2011. It has a 2 number of entries and a duration of stay of 30 days. There also state that I must enter China before Sept. 16, 2011. I already used this Visa last July 1, 2011 and exited on July 7, 2011. My question is since it has 2 number of entries, can I still use this visa in entering China again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 18, 2012 00:33
You can't use this visa to enter China visa again because it has expired, the last entry for you to enter China is Sepetmber 16, 2011, you can't use it after Sepetmber 16, 2011.

You get a 3 months double entry L visa with 30 days stay duration per entry, you have to use the two entries from June 16, 2011 to September 16, 2011. Now, even though one entry left on your visa, but you can't use it.
Related Questions:
what is double entry??
Asked by Chester
| May. 02, 2012 22:44
I'b Brazilian going to HK, Guangzhow ( 2days for the Canton Fair) and Macao...
Asked by Maryanne from United Kingdom
| Sep. 18, 2011 00:55
Traveling to China. Shanghai, Xian, Beijing, Lijian, Guilin, Hong Kong and...
Asked by Anita from USA
| Feb. 28, 2015 21:23
Hi, is it have double entry for the Z visa?
Asked by sy from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2015 09:07
If my trip to China (back & forth) is from Brunei - Miri, Malaysia - Singa...
Asked by Carmen Lee from Brunei
| Oct. 30, 2011 21:32
For how long the double entry visa is valid?
Asked by NK from Israel
| Jun. 13, 2014 04:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)