Asked by Dennis Ross from United States | Jan. 16, 2012 04:54
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

Can my Language Assistant bring my Passport and visa application to you in my stead?

I am a U.S. citizen with an Afghan visa working here in Kabul as an advisor to the Afghan National Police at the Police Academy in Kabul. Due to security reasons I cannot appear in person at your embassy to apply for a tourist visa as I want to visit Bejing on my annual leave in March 2012 for about 10 days. For security reasons I am not allowed to travel outside assigned routes within Kabul and would like to have my Afghan Language Assistant bring my passport and visa application to you and retrieve same when the visa is approved. Thank You for your time and consideration of this request. Dennis Ross

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Jan. 17, 2012 03:13
Yes, you can ask your Language Assistant to bring your passport and other requirements for tourist visa application to the embassy to apply visa on your behalf, The letter of attorney is not required.
Related Questions: family is living in china for almost 3 years now..i heard that s...
Ms.SHINE from China
| Jan. 20, 2010 21:07
I am going to apply china visa for my girl(15yrs old) who is holding Korean...
Asked by Ms.SY from KOREA
| Jun. 25, 2010 20:14
hi, I am a singaporean posted to shanghai to work on a 2 year project, and...
Asked by Mr.Chang from singapore
| Oct. 12, 2010 04:33
My parents are travelling on 5th May from Beijing to London via the route B...
Asked by Ms.TZhang from Mars
| Apr. 19, 2011 01:56
Hello, I have just finished my TEFL (Teaching English Foreign Language) cou...
Asked by Mr.David from England
| Feb. 20, 2011 19:35
my name is Mahrous and I am an assistant professor at Aswan faculty of engi...
Asked by Mr.Mahrous from Egypt
| May. 09, 2010 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)