Asked by maria from USA | Jan. 09, 2012 09:09
About:China Embassy in Philippines

US Citizen -1st time applicant for VISA to China

We plan to stop by China when we visit Philippines in June 2012 for a relatives wedding. My husband is a chinese citizen while me & my daughter are US Citizen. We will be coming from USA to Philippines then visit China for 10 days then back to Philippines. Where should we apply for our VISA & is it guaranteed that we will get the VISA in 4 days? Thanks.

Answers (3)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jan. 10, 2012 02:42
You should apply for China tourist visa in USA, can you tell me which state do you live in? There are one China embassy and five China consulates in USA, they have different consular districts.

It is easy for you to get a China tourist visa within 4 working days because your husband is a Chinese citizen, please don't worry.
Answered by Maria | Jan. 10, 2012 05:59
We currently live in Kentucky but we are moving inMarch to new jersey
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jan. 11, 2012 01:55
If you and your daughter's passports are issued by a passport agency in Kentucky, you should apply for a China visa through China embassy in Washington D.C. because Kentucky is under its consular jurisdiction.

New Jersey is under the consular juridiction of China consulate in New York, it your passports are issued by a passport agency in New Jersey, please apply visa through New York Consulate
Related Questions:
Is a Seal required on invitation letter? (Business)
Asked by Jennifer from USA
| Sep. 28, 2012 04:28
single or multiple entry?
Asked by andre from USA
| Mar. 28, 2014 02:58
Expedited Application
Asked by Michelle from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:55
Is applicant needed at the time of submitting visa application form. Reg...
Asked by Mr.Niyaz from Bangladesh
| Oct. 08, 2009 22:05
hello there, can I apply for 6 month multiple visa ,as first time applicant...
Asked by Mr.jay from srilanka
| Sep. 07, 2010 04:09
Just to clarify one of the listed requirements for a Z Visa which states as...
Asked by Mr.BML from Philippines
| Oct. 12, 2009 22:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)