Asked by Ana Marie from philippines | Jan. 07, 2012 18:32
About:China Visa

A Philippines passport holder in Sipan apply for visa to China for a business conference

I'm a Philippines passport holder and need to travel on Feb.18-22 for a business conference at Shanghai.Do I need to apply a visa? if yes where? because I'm staying at Saipan can i do it online? and how long it will take?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Jan. 08, 2012 01:04
You need a China business visa to attend the business conference. You can either go to Consulate General of China in Los Angeles or go back to philippines to apply for the visa. On-line application is not available.
It usually takes 4 working days to process a visa. But if you are in a hurry, you can pay additionally for 1 working day processing service or 2-3 working day processing service.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for Chinese business M in the Philippines with uk passport
Asked by Ray Jones from Philippines
| Sep. 07, 2017 04:48
Im a Philippines passport holder and will be on business trip to several co...
Asked by Mr.Jay Dei from Philippines
| Mar. 02, 2011 02:33
Belgian Passport Holder. Can apply Chinese tourist visa in the Chinese Emb...
Asked by Rouella Tan from Belgium
| Apr. 07, 2012 03:42
Am a green card holder with NIgeria passport am attending a conference in B...
Asked by Lima from Nigeria
| Jun. 18, 2017 22:51
Can I apply for a visa in the phillipines if I'm a us passport holder? Than...
Asked by Cee from USA
| Dec. 23, 2016 20:17
Hi! I'm a holder of a Philippine passport. Am I allowed to apply for a t...
Asked by Ms.Mel from Philippines
| May. 04, 2009 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)