Asked by Leslie Schwartz from USA | Dec. 29, 2011 12:58
About:China Consulate in New York

How much is the cost for Visa to enter China and can I pay by personal check?

I belive it is for multiple entries. We are on a Cruise in March, 2012, stopping in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from USA | Dec. 30, 2011 00:19
You don't need a visa for Hong Kong, but you need a double entry visa for Shanghai and Beijing. You will stop in two ports: Shanghai and Beijing within Mainland China, so you need a double entry tourist visa.

It costs US$ 140. The personal check is not accepted by China Consulate in New York, the consulate accepts money order, company check, Master Card or Visa Card only. Cash payment or other forms of payment are not accepted. Money order or company check should be made payable to "Chinese Consulate General in New York".
Related Questions:
How can I pay for my visa when I pick it up. Is a personal check acceptabl...
Asked by Beverly from USA
| Aug. 02, 2015 21:08
Do I need to pay gratuities to the driver & guide?
Asked by Cheryl Williams from Australia
| May. 26, 2015 22:41
passport are not expired but request more blank pages for visa or stamping ...
Asked by wang Jing from Dubai
| Aug. 19, 2012 04:40
how much fees for L visa
Asked by yogesh from india
| Dec. 04, 2011 21:25
Hi, i am Going hoilday for like 8 day in china shanghai..
Asked by Adrian from Singapore
| Apr. 10, 2017 21:16
How much will I pay to get the visa
Asked by Appiah Albert from Ghana
| Jul. 25, 2016 20:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)