Asked by Chad from Usa | Dec. 28, 2011 08:31
About:China Visa Application in USA

Multiple entry tourist visa

I'm us citizen, went china 2 years ago for 5 days with tourist single entry visa. I'd like to go again 2012, with multiple 2 year tourist visa. Can I apply tourist visa without airline ticket and hotel booking. Because, there are no Chinese consulate in Guam. So I like to get visa in advance since I'm in Manila,philippines.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from USA | Dec. 29, 2011 21:41
If you are not a category of the following applicants, you can't get a 2 years multiple entry L visa:

1. A Chinese-American born in China (Taiwan, HongKong and Macau included)may apply for a Multiple Entry "L" Visa valid for 24 months.The photocopy of the personal information page of his/her passport is required to provide.

2. Foreign spouse and children of a Chinese citizen may apply for a Multiple Entry "L" Visa valid for 24 months. The original and photocopy of relevant Marriage Certificate,Birth Certificate, Kinship Certificate and other necessary documents are required to provide.

Now, it is even hard for USA nationals for get 1 year multiple entry L visa, where do you want to apply for a China visa, Manila Philippines or USA?
Related Questions:
How much is a multiple entry tourist Visa
Asked by Muliika Gavis from Uganda
| Jan. 25, 2017 02:19
Can a person get a multiple entry tourist visa?
Asked by Norm from Canada
| Jul. 22, 2012 23:13
multiple entry????
Asked by Larry from USA
| Aug. 12, 2012 02:24
Hello, I am a Singaporean coming for long travels in China,
Asked by SG Tourist from Singapore
| Apr. 12, 2017 04:51
Is there an age limitation for US citizens applying for multiple entry tour...
Asked by Willi Hans Ramm from Taiwan/USA
| Jun. 28, 2013 03:10
L tourist visa required multiple entry, what documents do I need and how lo...
Asked by MIKE .f from SCOTLAND
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)