Asked by leigh from philippines | Dec. 15, 2011 19:41
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Connecting flight to US

I'm from Philippines and I have to attend a training in US, i already have my visa, but my employer wanted me to travel on a connecting flight from Manila to China to New York, because it's less hassle on my part, so i wanted to know if i still have to get a chinese visa or an entry clearance, although i'ts just for my connecting flight and i won't go out of the airport. I tried to call the telephone given on their website, Visa Section: Inquiry: 0063-2-8482395 but it just keep ringing and no one answers. I would gladly appreciate your answer on my inquiry, thank u so much..

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Dec. 16, 2011 01:39
If the stopover is less than 24 hours in China, a China transit visa is not required because you won't leave the airport.
Related Questions:
Do I need a separate visa for my layover in China?
Asked by Garrett D. from USA
| Nov. 19, 2016 00:32
Will I need a visa to switch from pudong airport to hongqiao airport?
Asked by Jocy from United States
| Jul. 19, 2016 03:50
I arrive from the US in Beijing PEK @ 2:40PM, there is a connecting flight ...
Asked by Rick from USA
| Jul. 15, 2014 21:05
From Manila, I will be arriving via Eastern China (MU)at Shanghai Airport T...
Asked by Mon A from Philippines
| Jan. 19, 2017 03:35
Vaccine certificate
Asked by Javier from Chile
| Aug. 17, 2017 20:48
Connecting flight information at Beijing Capital Airport
Asked by Guest from U.S.
| Dec. 25, 2012 19:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)