Asked by PARK from Republic of Korea | Dec. 13, 2011 05:05
About:China Embassy in Austria

I am an exchange student in Austria, how to obtain a visa to China?

I stay Austria using exchange student VISA(6month).

After my study (JAN 22) I want to visit China.

So what should I prepare to make VISA ?

How can I make VISA ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 14, 2011 01:43
I'm afraid your application will be denied by China embassy in Vienna, Austria because your exchange student visa expires on Jan 22, 2012. You will leave Austria, the visa officer regards you as a temporary visitor in Austria and thinks that you should apply for China visa in your country.

If you want to try your luck, you need to prepare the below documents, then submit them to embassy in person or ask someone else to do it for you:
1. your Korean passport and copies of the page with photo and Austrian student visa
2. one passport photo
3. fill in visa application form V.2011A and form V.2011B
4. the flight tickets
Related Questions:
American living in Austria
Asked by Whitney from USA
| Aug. 23, 2016 22:49
I am Swaziland student studying in Austria, Europe. Im going on a class exc...
Asked by Ms.Ziyanda from Swaziland
| Oct. 23, 2009 20:15
Visitor in Austria to apply for Chinese visa
Asked by Linda Luo from South Africa
| Feb. 25, 2016 21:01
HI, iam from colombia, i am currently an exchange student in taipei, taiwan...
Asked by Mr.Nicolas Corredor from Colombia
| Jan. 11, 2010 03:58
Do I have to apply for a student visa?
Asked by Anthony from Canada
| Mar. 19, 2018 02:35
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen, currently studying in Japan as an exchange...
Asked by Mr.Dan Troniak from Canada
| Aug. 03, 2009 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)