Asked by Stephen from Australia | Dec. 10, 2011 16:57
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Zhuhai Shenzen and Haikou entry for Aussies

Hello - I am Australian and am travelling to SE Asia in Feb 2012.

Can I get a visa for Shenzen at the border - catching ferry from Macau - 1 night.

Can I get a visa for Haikou on arrival - catching plane from Hong Kong - staying there 3 nights.

Can I get a visa for Zhuhai - walking across border from Macau at Gonbhei? 3 nights stay.

Thank you very much for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Dec. 11, 2011 01:08
It is possible for you to obtain a shenzhen visa upon arrival, which only allows the holder to stay in Shenzhen for up to 5 days.
You may get a China visa upon arrival at Haikou airport, which allows you to stay in Hainan and other cities in mainland China for 30 days.
Zhuhai visa on arrival only allows one to stay in zhuhai for up to 3 days.
I need to say it again that all these are possible, but I cannot guarantee you'll definitely get them. It depends.
Related Questions:
Car hire -Kunming- Dali- Liajiang Golden week -Oct 2012
Asked by Kerryn from China
| Sep. 25, 2012 01:28
Is there a customs and immigration entry point in Juizhou ferry port in Zhu...
Asked by Val from Australia
| Jan. 13, 2015 00:22
Apply entry visa (duration 3 days stay) in Zhuhai on 20/7, when is the la...
Asked by lynda ling from Malaysia
| Jul. 18, 2014 03:44
Visa enquiries for Indonesian passport holder
Asked by Norena from Indonesia
| Dec. 04, 2016 20:19
Single Entry Chinese Visa
Asked by Mi Low from Malaysia
| Aug. 23, 2018 18:55
zhuhai port of entry visa on arrival application was stopped during 2008, d...
Asked by benita ong from Philippines
| Oct. 29, 2012 03:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)