Asked by Natalka from Ukraine | Dec. 10, 2011 05:04
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

Multiple entry tourist visa?

Dear sirs!

I'd like to visit China for mane purpose of travel / possible business research. Meet friends in Shanghai, visit Tibet, HK, Main China and see if I can establish personal contact with a few IT producing companies for a possible (only possible and not for sure) future business partnership.
It's all would take about 2 month time, and there would be a need to revisit if I to see possible future business partners

Am I to apply for a multiple entry tourist visa (main purpose of visit is to travel) and if successful in my research later change it to a different type of visa?

Do I need to apply directly at the embassy or through some recommended travel agency?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Dec. 10, 2011 21:11
You can apply for the visa all by yourself from China embassy or consulate in your country. Yes, you can change the visa type if necessary. But your original visa wil be canceled.
If this will be your first time to China, it's almost impossible for you to obtain a multiple-entry China visa. There is a great chance you'll get a single-entry or double-entry one.
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong if you stay there for less than 14 days.
Upon entering mainland China, you won't need other visa to travel to the cities in it, like shanghai, beijing and guangzhou. However, if you'll go to Tibet, you also need to apply for a Tibet Travel Permit from Tibet Tourism Bureau and join a tour group.
Related Questions:
How much is a multiple entry tourist Visa
Asked by Muliika Gavis from Uganda
| Jan. 25, 2017 02:19
Can a person get a multiple entry tourist visa?
Asked by Norm from Canada
| Jul. 22, 2012 23:13
multiple entry????
Asked by Larry from USA
| Aug. 12, 2012 02:24
Hello, I am a Singaporean coming for long travels in China,
Asked by SG Tourist from Singapore
| Apr. 12, 2017 04:51
Is there an age limitation for US citizens applying for multiple entry tour...
Asked by Willi Hans Ramm from Taiwan/USA
| Jun. 28, 2013 03:10
L tourist visa required multiple entry, what documents do I need and how lo...
Asked by MIKE .f from SCOTLAND
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)