Asked by Elaine from Canada | Nov. 28, 2011 14:18
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

Applying Hong Kong Passport and Hong Kong ID Card

1) Is there photo service in The Chinese Consulate when I apply for the above or I have to bring photos with me?
2) Can I use Form ID 845 "Overseas Processing Form for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport/and Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card"?
Thank you again.
I am living in Vancouver, BC Canada.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Nov. 30, 2011 19:12
1) The photo service is not available in the Chinese consulate. You have to bring photos with you.
2) You need use Form ID 843 "Overseas Processing Form for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport" and Form ROP143/ROP144 for Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card

You'd better go to the China consulate in Vancouver in person to know the whole procedure and details.
Related Questions:
Do I need Hong Kong ID card to enter China from Hong Kong
Asked by Zoe from Hong kong
| Jul. 18, 2016 03:58
I am a British Citizen and also have a 3 *** Hong Kong ID Card cos I was bo...
Asked by Mr.Lee from United Kingdom
| Dec. 20, 2010 03:25
If I hold a Hong Kong I.D. card, can I apply for a Home Return Permit to Ch...
Asked by S. Kwong from Toronto, Canada
| Jul. 30, 2018 01:30
I have a 3 star Hong Kong ID card .Can I apply to change to the new HKID ca...
Asked by Geoffrey from Canada
| Aug. 24, 2011 04:32
can I apply for a H.K smart card in Canada?
Asked by Jeanie from Canada
| Oct. 28, 2011 04:20
Do I need BNO to apply for a Chinese visa? I have HK ID card.
Asked by Jo from Hong Kong
| Aug. 26, 2013 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)