Asked by rio from Bangladesh | Nov. 28, 2011 07:48
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

my girlfriend and her family want me to go there for long term visa. how to get a long term visa?

my girl friend and me want to stay together in china since her monther sick for long time. we plan to get marry next year. Before i also went there for short term visa and follow all the terms and condition. now how can i apply for a long term visa and get a visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Nov. 30, 2011 19:27
It is hard for you to get a long term visa because you have not married to a Chinese woman. Now, you can't provide document to prove the relationship. Please apply for a tourist visa to China, if you are allowed to stay in China for 30 days, when you stay in China for 25 days, you can go to the local Exit-Entry Administrative Department of Public Security Bureau to apply for extension of stay duration.
Related Questions:
Personal appearance in the embassy
Asked by Joe from Philippines
| Nov. 03, 2011 03:46
Dear sir/madam i am a nepalese citizen but i have long term visa for japa...
Asked by Mr. Paudel from Ja
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:37
Hi, now i have a q2 visa. If it expired can i renew my in China and convert...
Asked by queenie from malaysia
| Jul. 10, 2015 02:31
I am American. My wife is Chinese. Our baby is American.
Asked by James from USA
| Oct. 17, 2014 22:01
Hi, My 6 months years old girl is a Singaporean. I want to sent her back t...
Asked by Ms.chen from singapore
| May. 13, 2009 03:18
Z Visa and Family Members
Asked by J from China
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)