Asked by Dalal from Nigeria | Nov. 23, 2011 14:00
About:China Visa

visa to china shenzhen

I am Jordanian lady I am in Nigeria now with my brother and his family we want to go in December to Hongkong and visit shenzhen in china from there we applied all to Chinese visa from the Chinese embassy in Nigeria but they refused to give me the visa because I am not resident there like my brother and his family. Can I send my passport by DHL Jordan and one of my family there will come to your office to get the visa and send it back to me ????

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter | Nov. 23, 2011 22:21
Jordanian passport holders don't need a visa to Hong Kong for 30 days visit. You just need to apply for a China visa to Shenzhen. You can send your passport by DHL Jordan and one of your family there go to the visa office of China embassy in Jordan to get the visa and send it back to you.
Related Questions:
Do Singaporean need visa to Shenzhen, china
Asked by kang tee lee from Singapore
| Aug. 03, 2017 02:23
Is visa on application in shenzhen applicable for first time Filipino trave...
Asked by evony from Philippines
| Jul. 30, 2011 21:44
What is the cost for a day Visa to Shenzhen ?
Asked by Tess from Australia
| Sep. 06, 2015 04:13
How to get visa on arrival in Shenzhen?
Asked by Titi from Indonesia
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:28
Malaysian can apply china visa on arrival? Zhuhai, Shenzhen & Haikao?
Asked by Han from Malaysia
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:16
Can a Romania Passport Holder apply china visa on arrival at Shenzhen?
Asked by Sandy Or from Hong Kong
| Apr. 13, 2012 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)